Hey, I’m Alexander Makhaev. I’ve been a freelance software developer for 15+ years.
I worked with some of the biggest names in their niches including:
- Xoopit, e-mail startup (acquired by Yahoo for $20 million)
- RunwaySale, biggest South African online fashion retailer (500+ high-end brands)
- Summer Cart, best platform for e-commerce in Bulgaria (won the first prize for Software Development of Forbes Magazine, 3000+ online stores are using it)
- Convertri, the world's fastest funnel builder with 4000+ people subscribed to the app
I specialise in building PHP applications (Laravel & Symfony):
- Made the Summer Cart platform easy to extend by external plugins such as the Retargeting.biz plugin (it increases online shop revenue up to 100% helping the customers get the products they really want to buy) by building REST API with documentation and Open Source PHP client
- Pushed PungoCash cryptocurrencies exchange service’s stability to the next level by creating an automated testing environment with 100+ tests that runs automatically for every staging deployment and reports any errors
- Automated the process of adding new brands and stocks for RunwaySale by making a system that recognizes 30+ file formats for different buyers with a drag & drop interface to match the input data with the internal warehouse management system's data structures
- Iterated the new Quizitri version with analytics, Zapier integration, appearance settings, and other nice features. It made 100% ROI just after the first promo.
When you hire me, here’s what we would do:
- First, click the "Invite" link to invite me to your job
- Once everything is accepted, I’ll jump on the phone or chat with you
- We’ll go over all the details, functionality and set the milestones
- I will deliver the end result taking into account your feedback after the each milestone
So, if that sounds good, just click the "Invite" link and we can start.